Moxon & Barker’s Probate and Estate Administration team provide hands-on support and relieve the stress and pressure of having to deal with the overwhelming paperwork and technicalities when a loved one dies at an upsetting and a distressing time when clients are often finding it difficult to cope with their own grieving process.
There are many ways in which we can help, such as:
- assisting with the registration of the death
- helping with funeral arrangements
- advising on the meaning of the terms of the Will or the relevance of the intestacy rules if there is no Will
- Identifying and valuing the assets and liabilities of an estate
- obtaining the grant of probate (if there is a Will) or letters of administration (if there is no Will)
- explaining the tax issues connected to the estate
- helping with the sale of any property
- completion of the appropriate inheritance tax returns
- identifying and submitting claims for all inheritance tax reliefs available
- compiling estate accounts and the distribution of the estate
We deal with the administration of estates of any size in a cost-efficient manner.
Please contact our Private Client Department on 01977 602999 or email us on email@example.com to discuss how we could help you.