As a long-established firm in West Yorkshire we act on behalf of many of the local farming families and have done so for many generations.
We understand that not only does the agricultural industry change but so does the requirements of each different farming generation and we are able to advise and assist with these ever-changing needs.
We have extensive experience of all aspects of agricultural work including:
- sale and purchase of farming businesses including Single Payment Scheme Entitlements
- acquisition and disposal of agricultural land
- creation of agricultural tenancies
- advising on existing tenancies and succession issues
- negotiating overage provisions and option agreements
- refinancing business assets including third party charges, guarantees and debentures over fixed and floating assets
- dealing with the creation or variation of easements including rights of way and rights for the passage of service media such as electrical or water infrastructure
- resolving title issues
- advising in relation to windfarms and other energy and infrastructure projects
- providing advice to farming families in relation to succession planning, inheritance and, if necessary partition.
Call us on 01977 602999 for an agricultural law or agricultural conveyancing quote or email us on email@example.com. Alternatively, please use the button below to request a callback.