We can help you through this difficult process by obtaining the Grant of Probate on your behalf.
How much does this service cost?
TOTAL: fixed fee of £780.00 (incl. VAT).
This includes: obtaining the grant of probate.
Breakdown of costs:
Legal fees £650
VAT on legal fees £130
In addition to this you should expect the following Disbursements:
- Probate court fee of £155.
- £7 Swearing of the oath (per executor).
- 50p Official Copy of Probate (per copy)
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as court fees. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
As part of our fixed fee we will:
- Provide you with a dedicated and experienced probate solicitor to work on your matter
- Identify the legally appointed executors or administrators and beneficiaries
- Accurately identify the type of Probate application you will require
- Complete the Probate Application and the relevant HMRC forms
- Draft a legal oath for you to swear
- Make the application to the Probate Court on your behalf
- Obtain the Probate and securely send two copies to you
On average, estates that fall within this range are dealt with within 6-8 weeks provided that you have been able to provide full details of the estate to us.